Mark has kids. He likes when his kids read. He also likes when his kids learn valuable life lessons from the stories they choose. In fact, when Mark thinks his kids need to learn something particular, and a proper book addressing that subject isn't available, he's been known to write one himself. That his kids tend to prefer books written by other authors doesn't dissuade him; although it does hurt just a little.
The Misadventures of Little Miss Adventure - A series based on the trials and tribulations of precocious eight year old Kimberly Kirby and her annoying little brother, Carson. Current volumes include:
- Kimberly's Walk - Kimberly learns the grass isn't always greener next door.
- Kimberly's Crummy Vacation - Kimberly uses her noodle to get out of a pickle while learning that spending time with her family isn't a punishment worse than death.
- Kimberly's Haunted Birthday - Kimberly discovers that all old people aren't scary and mean.
- Kimberly Strikes Out - Kimberly learns there's more to baseball than winning.
- Kimberly's Not So Merry Christmas - Kimberly learns Christmas isn't just about presents.
1, 2, 3, 4 Let's Go To The Grocery Store - A rhyming book for pre-toddlers.
The Last Ornament - First grader Abby Jones discovers the importance of giving.
Touch the Sky - A medieval parable where, in spite of his misfortune, poor young Jonas wins a great prize by remaining persistent and focused on the task before him.